An Update From Your Local Theatre
New Theatre is delighted to be open after a long period of closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We’ve rescheduled a lot of shows, and in some cases, we’ve reluctantly cancelled some performances. All of the current dates listed in the What’s On section of the website are correct and will be going ahead as planned.
We’re continuing to work with limited staffing and resources, but please be assured that we’re working hard to ensure that we’re a safe and comfortable venue for everyone to visit again.
Below is a list of rescheduled and cancelled performances. If a show is listed below as rescheduled we will have been in touch with you by email already with new tickets.
If you’re unsure if you’ve heard from us you can log in to your account to check your orders and re-download your etickets here.
Visiting the theatre
We have put in place a number of procedures to ensure your comfort and peace of mind during your visit including:
- the auditorium is cleaned using sanitising fogging
- hand sanitizing stations are positioned around the venue
- QR track and trace check-in code is available on display
- Air circulation will be active during your visit
- Face masks are mandatory indoors and our staff will be asking you to wear these during the duration of your visit
- e-tickets in use, please have ready to view on your phone upon entering the auditorium.
We ask that you do not visit the theatre if;
- You believe you have been infected with COVID-19.
- You have experienced symptoms in the last 10 days.
- You have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 10 days.
- You have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you have booked tickets and cannot attend but your performance is still taking place, we are happy to exchange your tickets for another performance or provide an account credit to use against a future visit.
To find out more about what we’re doing to ensure that your visit is safe, please click here.